Our new Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks are made with boneless chicken breast to make a wholesome finger food that is crispy, juicy, and flavorful. These Chicken Breasts Chunks are perfect on a salad, a mini slider, or on their own!
Excited to buy?
This new product is available at select Costco stores around the country.
INGREDIENTS: BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST, WATER, SEASONING (SUGAR, SALT, SPICES INCLUDING PAPRIKA AND CELERY, CHICKEN FAT, SPICE EXTRACTIVE, CANOLA OIL, SOYBEAN OIL), RICE STARCH. BREADED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, SALT, NONFAT DRY MILK, DRIED EGG WHITES, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SPICE, PAPRIKA. BREADING SET IN VEGETABLE OIL.
CONTAINS: MILK, EGGS, WHEAT
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 23 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 8 minutes.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 2.5 minutes.