This light and healthy protein packed dish serves up bold Greek flavors with garlicky spinach, artichokes, Herbs de province and crumbled feta. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice and enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Preheat a small pan on medium heat and add 1 tsp of olive
- Add garlic and toast until fragrant - about 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes until Season with ⅛ tsp of salt and black pepper. Remove from heat.
- Prepare the chicken by laying breasts on a cutting board and with a sharp knife make incisions along the chicken ½ of the way through to create a ‘hasselback’.
- Coat each chicken breast with approximately 1 tsp of olive oil, ⅛ tsp kosher salt, ½ tsp of Herbs de Provence or dried oregano and a few cracks of fresh pepper. Rub in between each slit to season thoroughly.
- Next, add a small amount of cooked spinach and artichoke pieces in between each slit in the chicken.
- Place stuffed chicken breasts on a parchment or foil lined oven safe dish, top with 5 oz of crumbled feta - more can be added if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Finish the chicken with a squeeze of lemon juice and