Try our take on a Mexican Street Taco made with Just Bare® Lightly Breaded Spicy Chicken Breast Fillets, air fried and paired with street corn salad and avocado crema served over greens. This easy and refreshing salad hits all the notes for taste, texture and color. The avocado crema lends a cooling effect for the spicy chicken and doubles as a dressing for the greens.
- Cook chicken per instructions on the package
- Toss the corn with olive oil, black pepper, cumin, paprika, chili powder and cayenne
- Line the air fryer basket with aluminum foil if the holes are too large, otherwise place seasoned corn in the basket and cook in a preheated air fryer at 400°F for 8-12 minutes, stirring occasionally until corn starts to brown.
- Remove corn from the air fryer, toss with 2 Tbsp mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp sour cream, ¼ cup of cotija or feta cheese, chopped cilantro, red onion and the juice of half a lime. Use the remainder of cheese to garnish salad.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until mixture is
- Adjust seasoning with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, fresh cracked pepper and salt if
- In a serving bowl, add a base of chopped romaine (about 2-3 cups), followed by a serving of Mexican street corn salad (1 cup), and 1 Lightly Breaded Spicy Chicken Breast Fillet.
- Garnish the salad with 2-3 tablespoons of avocado crema and serve with your favorite tortilla chips – enjoy!