- Cook Just Bare® Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks per instructions on package.
- While chicken is cooking; place sweet chili sauce, siracha, hoisin, water, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, garlic, and chili flakes (if desired) in small sauce pan.
- Bring to simmer over medium heat. Allow to reduce by about 1/3.
- Remove sauce from heat and keep warm.
- Once chicken is done, toss with warm sauce until completely coated.
- Serve over sticky rice, garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds.
Tips Note: Cooked vegetables can also be tossed with chicken if desired.