Just Bare Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, beautifully pan seared and simmered in a flavorful marinade of Spanish Olives, Dried Figs & White Wine
- Remove Just Bare Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, from packaging and season with Salt & Pepper.
- Place a medium-large sized sauté pan on a burner over medium-high heat and add Olive Oil.
- Place Just Bare Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, in the pre-heated pan and sear on each side until lightly brown, approximately 1-2 minutes each side.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add Spanish Olives, Capers and Garlic. Cook, stirring gently until Garlic and Olives become fragrant.
- Pour Wine, Vinegar and Water into the pan and bring to a simmer. Add Oregano, Parsley and Figs.
- Continue to simmer, basting chicken occasionally with cooking liquid, until chicken is fully cooked and an internal temperature of 165°