Layered with zucchini, sun-dried tomato and red onion, this meal lends to a veggie and protein packed meal. Finish with mozzarella cheese, a squeeze of lemon and this meal will have you getting up for more!
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare the chicken by laying breasts on a cutting board and with a sharp knife make incisions along the chicken ½ of the way through to create a ‘hasselback’.
- Coat each chicken breast with approximately 1 tsp of olive oil, ⅛ tsp kosher salt, ½ tsp of Herbs de Provence or your favorite dried Herbs and a few cracks of fresh pepper. Rub in between each slit to season thoroughly.
- Next, add a slice of zucchini, halved sun-dried tomatoes, and red onion in between each slit in the chicken.
- Place stuffed chicken breasts on a parchment or foil lined oven safe dish, top with 1 oz of mozzarella and 2 slices of lemon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Enjoy with a crunchy salad or a side of pasta and