Skip to Content
- Heat a large pan with 2 Tbs. of olive oil over medium heat. Add Just Bare Unbreaded Chunks and cook until an internal temperature of 165° Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare, farro following instructions on packaging.
- Prepare remaining ingredients, while farro is cooking.
- Strain farro and refrigerate immediately after cooking.
- Combine in a large bowl, cooked and cooled farro with remaining ingredients.
- Allow grain salad to marinate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving to help grains absorb some of the dressing.