Allergens: Soy, Wheat, Egg
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Place Just BARE® Lightly Breaded Chunks on a baking sheet. Bake 23 - 25 minutes until internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Prepare White Rice according to package directions.
- Combine in a medium-large bowl, mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha, honey and red pepper flakes. Stir contents of bowl until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Place washed and seeded bell peppers on a cutting board and dice into approximately 1 in. x 1 in. pieces.
- Heat a medium sauté pan with 1 Tbs. of vegetable over high heat for approximately 1 min. Place bell pepper in hot pan and sauté, stirring constantly until bell peppers are tender, approximately 1-2 minutes. Add reserved sauce and Just BARE® Lightly Breaded Chunks, stir gently until combined.
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.