Just Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Strips coated in a sweet and salty honey glaze. This recipe uses coconut aminos which offer the salty and umami flavors of regular soy but without all the added sodium!
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in the basket in a single layer and cook for 8 minutes.
- In a small sautee pan, add neutral oil and heat on medium heat.
- Add sliced garlic and the scallion bottoms. Saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- While aromatics are cooking, combine cornstarch with cold water and mix thoroughly - reserve.
- Add honey, chicken stock, coconut aminos to the pan along with cornstarch slurry. Mix everything until combined and bring to a boil allowing sauce to thicken.
- Remove from heat, add cooked chicken to the sauce and toss to combine. Garnish with sliced scallion tops and serve with steamed broccoli.