Dig into these simple and healthy Greek Chicken Gyro Bowls. The homemade Tzatziki sauce adds a subtle layer of creaminess and freshness to the meal.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F - place frozen chicken pieces in the basket in a single layer and cook for 8 minutes. Reserve and keep warm until assembly.
- Combine ingredients for tzatziki in a bowl. Stir to combine and adjust seasoning as needed.
- For the Greek Salad, combine tomatoes, cucumber and onion in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl combine dressing ingredients and stir until emulsified.
- Add dressing to vegetables along with feta cheese and mix to combine.
- Preheat a pita pocket or wrap in the air fryer for 1-2 minutes. Add a spoonful of tzatziki sauce to the wrap followed by a serving of chicken strips - you can also dice the chicken if desired. Add greek salad and roll into a tight gyro wrap.
- Cut pita into small bite size pieces and toss with 1 tsp of olive oil. Add to the air fryer and cook at 350°F until crispy - about 4-5 minutes.
- In a meal prep container, add 1 serving of chicken strips, greek salad and a few tablespoons of tzatziki. Eat with a serving of homemade pita chips.