Creamy maple balsamic dressing is the ultimate pairing for this flavor packed salad by combining the tartness of the granny smith apple, sharpness of the goat cheese and sweet notes from the roasted beets.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Toss diced beets with olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Place in an air fryer basket and roast for 15-20 minutes, tossing half way through.
- Once beets are roasted and tender, remove and lower the temperature to 360°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in the basket in a single layer and air fry for 16-18 minutes, flipping halfway through until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients in a mason jar. Cover with lid and shake vigorously until emulsified - reserve for salad.
- In a large serving bowl, add arugula, roasted beets, walnuts and sliced apple.
- Top salad with crumbled goat cheese, sliced chicken and a generous drizzle of creamy maple balsamic dressing. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.