The tropical flavors from the mango slaw pair perfectly with this grilled chipotle lime chicken and chunky guacamole.
- Prepare chicken by combining ingredients and allowing it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- While chicken is marinating, combine sliced mango, shredded cabbage, sliced poblano and minced cilantro in a bowl.
- Dress mango slaw with the juice of one lime, honey and olive oil - season to taste with salt and black pepper. Allow flavors to marry in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare the guacamole by adding diced avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion and garlic in a small bowl. Add the juice of half a lime and season to taste with salt and black pepper - reserve. If desired, smash avocado to create a smoother texture.
- Preheat a grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken breast on both sides for 7-9 minutes, the chicken should reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F. Remove and allow to rest, slice on a bias if desired.
- To serve, plate 1 grilled chicken breast followed by a side of mango slaw. Top chicken with guacamole and enjoy!