Chicken Francaise consists of lightly breaded chicken served in a white wine, lemon butter sauce. The dish is simple but the flavors work perfectly together along with garlic parmesan zoodles.
- Preheat the airfryer to 350°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in the basket in a single layer and cook for 15-17 minutes until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add diced shallot and garlic and saute until fragrant, about 3-4 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and reduce by half. Add chicken broth and reduce the entire mixture by 50%.
- While simmering, add cold butter and quickly swirl the pan to emulsify the butter.
- Immediately reduce heat to low, add lemon juice and cooked chicken filets. Lightly simmer for 8-10 minutes. Finish with parsley, salt and black pepper to taste. Keep Warm.
- For the zucchini, heat olive oil in a separate pan.
- Lightly toast garlic and chili flakes until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add spiralized zucchini and toss to combine - cook until just tender but not over cooked. Spiralized zucchini cooks fast so keep an eye out!
- Remove pan from heat, toss in freshly grated parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and black pepper.