This recipe uses Just Bare® Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets stuffed with creamy Swiss cheese and ham to create a simple and luxurious dinner! This dish is paired with a creamy and tangy Dijon sauce perfect for any time of the year.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F. Cook fillets for 7 minutes. Let cool slightly and butterfly chicken.
- Place cheese and 1 slice of prosciutto on inside of the chicken and fold over with the other half. Place finished chicken into an air fryer basket and cook in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes, until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- While the chicken is cooking, pre-heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add olive oil, garlic and minced rosemary. Cook until fragrant - about 3 minutes. Add flour and mix to create a roux - cook the roux for about 1-2 minutes to remove the flour
- Add chicken broth, Dijon mustard and stir to combine. Adjust temperature to medium-high and stir as mixture comes to a Add the milk and continue to cook. Once at a boil, reduce and simmer until sauce is reduced by 25%.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and fresh cracked black
- Serve over finished chicken cordon bleu