Once you try this homemade hummus recipe you’ll never go back to store bought. Served with Just Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Filets and a refreshing quinoa salad, this is a meal you’ll want to bring to work everyday!
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F - place frozen chicken filets in the basket in a single layer and cook for 15-17 minutes. Reserve and keep warm until assembly.
- In a food processor, combine ingredients for hummus and pulse to combine, scraping down the sides to ensure everything is incorporated.
- Continue to process hummus - add water as needed to create desired consistency and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper - reserve.
- For the quinoa salad - combine cooked quinoa, tomatoes, olives, and onion in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice and spices. Stir to combine.
- Dress quinoa and vegetables and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl or meal prep container, add a base of arugula, followed by a serving of quinoa salad and a crispy chicken filet.
- Top with a tablespoon or two of hummus and a sprinkle of feta if desired.