Skip to Content
- Place the chicken on a clean, sanitary cutting board. Remove leg and thigh section by pressing leg away from body. Cut through joint carefully, following body contour.
- Cut the drumstick and thigh apart at the joint. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the opposite side of the chicken.
- Cut the meat from the drumstick and thigh in thin slices.
- On each side of the chicken, cut between wing and breast to sever joint.
- Cut breast horizontally just above the wing joint, cutting through the ribs. Repeat for opposite side of the chicken.
- With long, smooth strokes, cut the breast into thin slices. Repeat for opposite side of chicken.